YES ABSOLUTELY! There is no other better way to make money fast and quick as possible. Our Professional Web Design Training Course is built to make sure you learn everything there is to know about the Web Designing world. This course is designed for all categories of people starting from students and employed office workers to unemployed workers and also people with no basic web knowledge. Creativity in this field can take you as far as you want. Sitting at home and having full control over your financial situation is what all people want and Web Design is a great start.
Description of Course
- Introduction to Web technologies: Introduction to Web Technologies, Protocols and Port Numbers, Domain Names, DNS and Domaining, Client and Server Software. Static, Dynamic and Web Apps Web Standards and W3C.ORG
- HTML5: Markup Languages, Structure of HTML, Basic HTML Tags, Advanced HTML Tags
Difference between HTML, Introduction to Doc Types
- CSS (Cascading Style Sheets): Introduction to CSS, Types of style sheets, Types of CSS Selectors, Complete CSS properties, Simple CSS Layout Design, Converting Table layout to CSS Creating CSS Menus. Creating Appealing forms using CSS, CSS Optimization Tips
- PHP & Mysql : PHP is the most popular scripting language for web development. It is free, open source and server-side (the code is executed on the server). MySQL is a Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) that uses Structured Query Language (SQL).
- WordPress : WordPress is open source software you can use to create a beautiful website, blog, or app. Beautiful designs, powerful features, and the freedom to build anything you want. WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time.
- Web Hosting: Web Hosting Basics, Types of Hosting Packages, Changing Name Servers, Using FTP Client (Cute FTP Pro)
- Browser Testing: Various Browser Versions, Validating the XHTML & CSS, Common Compatibility Issues, Online Resources for common issues.
- Web Design Project: Project Requirements, Designing a Layout, Conversion of Layout to CSS, Adding Flash to Site, Adding Form to Site, Implementing Java Script, Testing the Browser Errors. Uploading the Site to Server
Career Option : Web Masters, Web Managers, Site Managers. | Web Page Designers, Content Developers. | Creative Support Professionals. | Media Specialists Art, Consultants Multimedia Authors. | Script Writers, Cartoonists.