AutoCAD is a software application for 2D and 3D computer-aided design (CAD) and drafting. AutoCAD is the design software and leader in digital design industries. It does not matter whether you are from architectural, mechanical, interior design, manufacturing, electrical or civil engineering background, AutoCAD is by far an essential software you would need for your business. Auto CAD is Computer base map Designing softwares, which is use for design the map of buildings before construct. Auto Cad also support complete 3d design.3d map Designing is the best way to view building before build. Today many Surveyors and Engineers use CAD Application for Designing. More ever CAD Application is also use for the Design the parts of the Machines and in car manufacturing.
Description of Course : AutoCAD 2D Modeling design AutoCAD and Working with the Windows Environment : Starting to Draw, Opening a Drawing. Using Commands. Specifying Coordinates, Setting Up a Drawing, Starting AutoCAD and Understanding the Display, Interacting with AutoCAD, AutoCAD File Operations
Creating Your First Drawing: Setting up a Drawingm Using AutoCAD Drafting Tools, Understanding Objects
Viewing and Plotting a Drawing : Understanding the Display and Virtual Screen, Using ZOOM and PAN To Control the Display, Using the Aerial View Window and Creating Views
Basic CAD Drawing Techniques: Setting the Display Format and Units, Working with Prototype Drawings, Coordinate System Basics.
Understanding Layers and Linetypes: Working with Layers, Understanding and Creating Linetypes.
Creating Basic Geometry: Drawing Rectangles, Drawing Circles, Drawing Arcs
Annotating a Drawing with Text and Hatching : Adding Text to a Drawing, Filling Areas with Hatching.
Drawing Accurately: Working with Entity Points and Object Snaps, Using Point Filters.
Creating Selection Sets : Methods for Creating a Selection Set, Selecting Objects, Changing the Selection and Using Object Selection Filters.
Basic Editing Skills : Deleting and Restoring Objects, Moving, Copying, and Offsetting Objects, Rotating, Mirroring, Scaling, and Stretching Objects, Editing Edges and Corners of Objects, Producing Arrays of Objects (ARRAY)
Editing with Grips : Working with Grips, Using the Grips Autoedit Modes.
Advanced Drawing Techniques: Dividing and Measuring an Object, Drawing Rings and Ellipses, Working with Multilines.
Dimensioning a Drawing : Dimensioning Basics and Dimensioning with Precision, Linear and Radial Dimensioning, Angular Dimensioning, Editing Dimensions.
Modifying Object Characteristics : Changing Object Properties, Extracting Information from your Drawing.
Using Symbols and Attributes: Defining Groups, Creating Blocks, Adding Information to a Block with Attributes.
Drawing in Two Dimensions 2D : This Topic covers many sub-topics.
Working with Data: Working with Blocks and Attributes. Referencing Other Drawings. Working with External Databases.
Organizing and Managing Drawings. : Keeping Control of Your Drawings.Working with Other Applications. Getting on the Internet.
Customizing AutoCAD : Customizing Commands, Toolbars, and Tool Palettes. Creating Macros and Slide Shows with Script Files. Creating Your Own Linetypes and Hatch Patterns. Creating Shapes and Fonts, Customizing Menus.
3D Modeling Design3D concepts and AutoDesk Product for 3D : 3D concepts and AutoDesk Product for 3D, Development of Computer Geometric 3D Modeling, AutoCAD® Screen Layout, Application Menu, Toolbar, Menu Bar, Graphics Cursor or Crosshairs, Command prompt Area, Cursor Coordinates, Draw and Modify Toolbar Panel, Layers Control Toolbar Panel, Annotation Toolbar Panel, Layout/Model Toolbar, Viewing Toolbar, Workspace Switching, Mouse Buttons, Cancelling commands, Creating a CAD File Folder.
Drawing in Three Dimensions.(3D) : Specifying 3D Coordinates. Viewing 3D Drawings. Creating 3D Surfaces.Creating Solids and Editing in 3D.Rendering in 3D.
User Coordinate System and the Z-Axis (This Topic covers many sub-topics)
3D Wireframe Modeling : Using the Startup Options, Creating the Rectangular Base of the Design, Create a 3D Box, Object Snap Toolbar, Using the Snap Options to Locate the Top Corners Using the Copy Option to Create Additional Edges.
Conceptual Design Tools & Techniques : Create a Solid Feature Using the Press/Pull Command, Using the Press/Pull Command as an Editing Tool, Create another Cut Feature, Using the Imprint Command.
- To familiar the concept of CAD works in various working environments.
- To demonstrate the basic skills to operate AutoCAD in design works.
- To be familiarize with the drawing wizards to create new drawings and apply settings to the drawings.
- To create new drawing template files, organize the layers and specify their properties.
- To apply viewing tools on drawings or parts of drawings and to save the views for display when needed.
- To familiar the commands used in AutoCAD for drawings generation.
- To be able to make the drawings more precise using drawing precision in AutoCAD.
- To be familiarized with the coordinates in various geometries.
- To be able to get Information from the drawings and properties of the objects in the designs.
- To display and organize the information of the objects and drawings with detail properties and creation or edition time.
- To be familiarized with text styles and the usages of placing and editing single or multi-line texts.
- To hatch the areas of objects with patterns and solid fills and use the properties to define new hatch or edit existing hatch patterns.
- To be able to recognize the importance of blocks and the usages in creating more complex objects.
- To be able to organize and create new drawing files from other files.
- To apply the simpler method in drawings creation using copy and paste methods from other drawings.
- To setup the page layouts, viewports and the scales for plotting.
- To apply external references to new drawing and embedded the link data from other applications.
Syllabus for Auto Cad